“It is easy to kill individuals but you cannot kill the ideas.”. These amazing line said by Shaheed Bhagat Singh, which is 100 present true. At present day we remember Bhagat Singh as great Indian freedom fighter. On 23 march we celebrate Bhagat Singh death anniversary. Indian government declared 23 march as Shaheedi Diwas in memory of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru
- Bhagat Singh born 28 september 1907 in Lyallpur district ( present pakistan ). Serval misconception about Bhagat Singh birth date. In serval place celebrate Bhagat’s birth on 27 september. But his family celebrate 28 september as bhagat singh birthday.
- Everyone know what happened on 13 april 1919. Jaliyan Wala bhag hatya kand produce big effect on bhagat singh. After that They thought and dream about India freedom
- In 1921 Bhagat Singh admission in National College which is known as Nursery of Patriots. College is started by Lala Ji. At college time Bhagat Singh participate in many plays such as Chandragupta , Rana Pratab. College time one of major revolutionary change in Bhagat ‘ s life.
- Bhagat Singh left home when his family wanted to marry. After home left he went to kanpur. He left behind a letter. Bhagat wrote that he was dedicated his life to great work of liberating the country. Therefore, no luxury or earthly desire can attract them anymore.
- Gandhi ji started non cooperation movement in 1920. Bhagat Singh participate in these movement only age of 13 years old. In 1929 when he was arrested then age only 22 years old. In these particular 9 years activities are non forgotable. These are not less than patriot.
- Bhagat Singh arrested in assembly bomb conspiracy. After one year of his arrest Britisher found he involved in Sanders murdered.
- Hanging date was fixed on 24 march 1931 for Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru. Lie make true by britisher gave false testimony to 451 people. Bhagat, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged 11 hours before fix time, On 23 march 1931, seven thirty in evening. Which was illegal.
- After hanged, Britisher feared about people violence movement. They cut dead body into small parts. And these parts filled into sacks. Went to Firozpur where they burnt by kerosene oil. Near villager saw fire, they come near, britisher feared, they throw dead bodies into Sutlej River and run. People collect their body parts and duly cremated them.
Bhagat Singh , Sukhdev, And Rajguru Immortal Forever