Essay on Bhagat
Here we providing essay on Bhagat Singh in english. That essay help to student for understand about real freedom fighter Shaheed Bhagat Singh.
When we talk about Indian revolution and revolutionist, then first name come in mind who is Bhagat Singh. He was great freedom fighter. Bhagat is hero of every Indian, his action inspired everyone. He play important to India freedom path.
Bhagat Singh date of birth is 28 September 1928. He belonged to farmer family. His father name Sardar Kisan Singh and mother Vidya Devi Kaur. His uncle and father both famous freedom fighter of that time, they was member of Gadar party.
Jaliyawala incident produce deep effect on Bhagat thoughts. At childhood age he start dreaming to unroot british govt.
Bhagat and his father support Gandhi ji, when they call boycotting. Bhagat left govt school. Most of Sikh student was going to khalsa school. But he decided to went an Arya Samaj School. Bhagat Singh very inspired from Arya Smaj philosophy. Bhagat had habit write quote and speech. Quotes of Bhagat Singh give very inspiration.
After schooling he joined national college at Lahore. In college he start own revolutionary activity.
Participation on Revolutionary Activity
At college time he joined Hindustan Republican Army (HRA), which is lead by Azad. Bhagat Singh add socialism in HRA and formed Hindusthan Socialist Revolutionary Army.
In 1928 British govt. held Simon Commission to discuss autonomy of India. Indian against Commission due to all british members. Lala Lajpat Rai lead procession and march toward s Lahore station. Police used lathi charge to control movement. In these lathi charge Lala ji injured and few days after they shaheed.
This incident is turning point for Bhagat Singh. They decided to revenge Lala ji death. Hence they killed british officer J.P. Saunders.
Later, Bhagat and Bt dutt bombed in central assembly. After bombed they not run and raised slogan Inquilab Zindaabad.
In court judgement Rajguru, Bhagat Singh and Sukhdev sentenced to death. Secret fact ,official date for hanging in 24 march 1931. But britisher was feared. And due to afraid on 23 march 1931 at 7:33 pm Bhagat, Sukhdev and Rajguru were hanged.
10 Line on Bhagat Singh For Students
- Bhagat Singh was great freedom fighter of Independent movement.
- He was born on 28 september 1928 in a sikh farmer family.
- Bhagat Singh birth place is Banga village Lyalpur district (punjab).
- His father and uncle member of Gadar party.
- Jaliyawala Incident produce deep effect on Bhagat.
- He dreaming unroot british at only age of thirteen years.
- He bombed in central assembly with BT dutt.
- Bhagat Singh charged for killing british officer Saunders.
- Slogan Inquilab Zindaabad make popular by Bhagat Singh
- On 23 march 1931 The Legend of Bhagat Singh immortal forever.